In this presentation, we will teach you quick content marketing skills to help you get the most out of website, including on-page optimization (SEO), link-building, keyword research and more. We will also be giving out a worksheet for creating a content calendar and strategy.
We designed this presentation for busy small-business owners and self-employed professionals who want to jump start their content marketing and search engine strategies.
Date: January 28th, 2014 9:30am – 10:30am
- Advanced Content Creation
- WordPress SEO
- Social Media Automation
- Online Video Production
- and much more.
Join our event and learn how to improve your website content to generate more leads and sales.
Downloadable Event Resources:
Here is a list of things to do to improve your Content Marketing strategy:
- Start blogging + sharing posts with Buffer/HootSuite
– make sure to link back to your website as much as possible to improve SEO results
– budget either time or money into your marketing strategy
– hire a writer and/or go to Fiverr.com if you don’t have the time to write your own content
- Focus on long-tail keywords
– make sure your efforts are ranking for the terms that are most meaningful to your brand and your customers
– do a bit of basic research and then build a list of relevant keywords you will target through your content
- Automate/ Schedule your social media posting
– sign up for Buffer or HootSuite
- Start making video (see examples)
– make it short
– don’t just talk, show visual examples
- Generate a List of Potential Topics – find a competitor and repurpose or improve their content
- Create an Outline – Intro > Illustration > Examples > Opinion > Conclusion
- Create a Conversation – use the words “you” and “I”
- Use Data – link to reputable data sources (easy backlinking)
- Keep Things Simple
- Proofread, Add a Picture and Schedule – publish on a schedule
Focus your efforts on your content, the absolute best way to have a successful website is is to create tools and resources that people link to. Boring I know.
Want more advice about web design and internet marketing? Read more from our blog!
GET MORE STUFF LIKE THIS
SEO, Social Media, Video, Marketing, Blogging, & WordPress Tips, once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.