How can social networking help my business? Is it a complete waste of my time or can it really do something for me?
Here are some stats from Social Media Examiner’s “2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report” to convince you:
- 97% of B2B marketers use social marketing to market their business
- 92% of all marketers indicated that their social media efforts have generated more exposure for their businesses
- 80% of marketers reported that social marketing has increased their site traffic
What is social media? In plain simple words, social media is a platform allowing people to interact and share information with each other online. It encourages communication in a social context by helping with the discovery, participation and sharing of content. This can include conversations, commentary, and other user-generated annotations and engagement interactions.
Why should I use social media? This shift in web consumption and rise of popularity of social media sites brings many opportunities for businesses. Whether your business is listening and engaging or not, customers are having conversations about you. It’s better to be part of the conversation.
In this comprehensive presentation, we cover topics ranging from marketing automation and social SEO to the biggest mistakes people make on social media and more. We will be giving out a free Social SEO checklists and more resources at the meeting. This presentation will teach you how to protect your reputation online, grow and engage your audience, and to measure and improve your social media marketing results.
Date: Tuesday, August 26th, 2014 11:45am – 1:45pm
You’ll learn how to:
- Save time, reach your goals, improve your business effectively, and save your money
- Build a time saving social media marketing system through marketing automation
- Use content marketing, social media, and your website more efficiently for lead generation
- Test, optimize, and measure your social media marketing campaigns
Join our event, and learn how social media can help grow and engage your audience without spending to much of your time. Click here to learn more about marketing on a shoestring budget.
Downloadable Event Resources:
GET MORE STUFF LIKE THIS
SEO, Social Media, Video, Marketing, Blogging, & WordPress Tips, once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.