Part-Time: 20 hours / week
As a member of the Marketing team, the Web Designer will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing content and features on clients websites.
- Craft custom designs into semantic markup.
- Build & Iterate WordPress themes.
- Integrate plugins.
- Perform maintenance requests for legacy sites.
- Populate and style content when necessary.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Must possess effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for the internet is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-orientated environments.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Work and Excel.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with enterprise WordPress clients.
- A firm grounding in design principles, an understanding of information design and hierarchies.
- Experience and understanding of typography and design theory.
- eCommerce experience.
- IDX experience.
- Having good presentation skills with the ability to articulate the strategy behind design concepts.