Our designers routinely work on projects that spread across print and brand identity as well as interactive projects for screens, devices, and spaces. If you’re a creative thinker who possesses a passion for designing beautiful, unique, thoughtful work, we should talk.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passion for visual design mostly web but some print: You know the difference between “good” and “great” and are able to work within dynamics that challenge teams, clients, and timelines to deliver excellent design.
- Communication skills: You have strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. You understand the value of design and brand within a business context.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Must possess effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for the internet is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-orientated environments.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with enterprise WordPress clients.
- A firm grounding in design principles, an understanding of information design and hierarchies.
- Experience and understanding of typography and design theory.
- Having good presentation skills with the ability to articulate the strategy behind design concepts.